Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I went to pick up my fabric last night. I found this little shop online called Above all Fabrics, it's right here in Tucson. The owner runs the shop out of her home. I found the experience completely refreshing compared to going to a chain fabric store. Melanie the owner is really sweet and answered all of my questions. I will definitely buy fabric from her again.

I am one step closer to starting my business. I am so excited to start sewing!

We are having a lazy Sunday. We are still in our pj's......it's just one of those days.

Sammy is sleeping right now and I amazed how this baby can snore!
Gabby has been playing with my makeup brushes all day.....I guess she's going to be a makeup artist like her mommy! Future makeup artist in training!! I miss doing makeup. I really do enjoy staying at home with my beautiful babies. Being a mom is the best job in the world! I love my life.

I am really craving on of those holiday drinks from Starbucks! Hot non-fat Pumpkin Spice Latte with whip cream.....please :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marlina,
    Your babies are very cute and it is nice that you can be a "stay at home mom." I love to sew too, although, it has become a lost art. I look forward to seeing your baby products. Your cousin Karen

    ReplyDelete